Profile picture for ColleenMV

Is this two homes in one, like a duplex?

I am looking for an inexpensive "starter home" in Pearl City or Waipahu.

I grew up in Hawaii and am trying to find a new job there and housing.

I currently live in WA State. My e-mail address is cmkveomett@hotmail.com.

Thank you for your help!
  • Question refers to 91-1179 Puamaeole St # 24/D, Ewa Beach, HI 96706
  • 0

Aloha CM:

I am a Broker in Honolulu with RE/MAX Honolulu and you can visit my website at www.hawaiirealestatestatistics.com to look up property and also find all stats on almost any neighborhood on Oahu.

What you are going to need to do first is contact a mortgage lender and find out what you may qualify for a mortgage.

I suggest a Mr. Young Hong and you can reach by cell at 808-220-1311 and in 10minutes he can tell you what the lenders will be willing to lend you and what your monthly mortgage will be.

You can then 'Shop' on the internet looking for a home in the 'correct' price range or you can let me know what the amount is you want to spend and I'll do the rest.

You can reach me at 808-384-9015cell or email mikeg@hawaii.rr.com

I wish you much Aloha,
Mike G.