Is this unit staged?

It looks meticulous like it has been staged. I tried finding it on the mls, but it was not there. Is it for sale? The photos show really well.

Henri Revel

Pacific Union
Presidio Office
415.317.3029 direct
  • Question refers to 1905 Eddy St # 1, San Francisco, CA 94115
  • 0

Profile picture for dmramsay
Just added some more pictures of the updated bathrooms as well.

thanks

Profile picture for dmramsay
These are some of the staging photos from when I originally purchased the place back in 2003, but give a general impression of the space - and like you mention look pretty good. :) I have since added some of my own touches, and color to some of the rooms as well. The primary upgrades that I have done are in the bathrooms - both have been completely remodeled.

Cheers,
-david