Profile picture for jtylermcclendon

Is ti possible to define an map area in Zillow to use to generate neighborhood statistics?

My home is located in the neighborhood you define as "Downtown" in Memphis, TN.  The problem is that this is a terrible neighborhood description, as it includes very, very different areas.  Part of the neighborhood you have defined includes some of the worst ghetto in Memphis.  The part that I live in is an island called Mud Island or Harbor Town, and it is essentially a gated community with some of the nicest homes in Memphis.  While these two areas are right next to each other, they are separated by a body of water.  My guess is the median home price in the ghetto area is sub $50,000, while in Harbor Town it is above $300,000.  This throws off all the statistics for things like $/sq ft and median price, thus I would like to define an area on the map to use for statistical purposes.
  • August 05 2010 - Downtown
  • 0