It would be super useful to have "terrain view" of the map to exclude, say, houses in hilly terrain.

• October 21 2012 - Hillsborough
  • 0

That would be awesome! Unfortunately now we have to rely on your real estate salespersons knowledge of the area to guide you to the terrain you seek. As a retired Marine, terrain is something I naturally evaluate everywhere I go, so I totally understand how you feel.

If you're not already working with someone and need some terrain guidance on the Peninsula, I'd be to provide it. Just shoot me a message.

David