Japanese ornamental cherries

If I were trying to sell this spring I would plant them now (unless you live somewhere with deep freezes)..when the ground is just starting to get wet. They are Beautiful trees that will bloom dense pink blossoms come the spring selling season. They are aslo a lovely permanent "upgrade". Just thought I'd toss that out there.
  • October 20 2007 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for . . .
Pasadena City recently approved an overlay street tree for my street of Chinese Cherry Blossom Trees. This was due to a gift from Pasadena's Chinese Sister City of 1000 Cherry blossom trees over a period of 10 years.

So far, none of these trees have been planted on my street, but I look forward to it as they will look much nicer than the existing Palm trees (which also will remain).

The city will set the schedule for placement of these trees, so I don't need to concern myself with when to plant.