Jumbo Loan

I am looking to make a purchase on a home in Cary, NC at a price of $560K.  I am seeking a loan that will allow 10% down versus 20% down.

My FICO scores show as 688, 695 and 708.  I just accepted a new salaried position at $145K and I have just $800 in monthly debt.

I had a BK7 that is 6 years old due to a business deal that went bad but it did not impact my personal items.

What would be available to me as an option?
  • December 31 2012 - Cary
  • 0

You could probably split the loan up into a $417k first mortgage and a 487k second mortgage.   If you would like to contact me through my profile, I can put you in touch with a licensed professional within my group.