Jumbo construction/renovation loan with 10% down

I'm looking to buy a house in MA  (as a primary residence) that needs considerable amount of work (100k+) and the final price after all said and done could be around 750K. Are there any lenders that provide financing at 10% down of the final value? Excellent credit.
  • August 11 2014 - Lexington
  • 0

I specialize in Jumbo renovation construction financing.  You need 20% equity of the final improved value. Contact me via my profile and I would be happy to run the numbers for you. 

FYI this is not a FHA 203K loan scenario -- maximum SFR loan in the FHA program in Lexington is $470,350. 

Best of luck!

Eric

Good Morning,

It sounds like a perfect example of FHA's 203K program. Happy to help and review the details at your convenience.

Jeff

I need to know a little bit more but I believe I know of a mortgage that may be able to facilitate your needs.