Profile picture for Jason Chambers

Just paid for a Zillow + Yahoo Real Estate listing and I have ?????

Zillow adverts that when you sign up for the basic Zillow + Yahoo, you get listings on both sites, right? Okay, so then if yes, how in the heck do I get everything I just set up on Zillow to be on Yahoo Real Estate. I'm so confused right now.....
  • January 06 2012 - Fairlane Park
  • 0

Best Answer

There is nothing you have to do once you've submitted the ad to Zillow besides wait.  It takes time for the systems to refresh.  Usually the ad will appear on yahoo within 24 h, although sometimes it is up to 72 h.

The $39.95 is for 180 days and is not per month.   The $39.95 per month fee is if you wish to have the bottom level of Premier agent status.    I am assuming you want to advertise your own home for sale and not be an agent.

Here's where I got my information (link)

"Cost-effective: Price is $39.95 per listing for an 180-day period"

Profile picture for Jason Chambers
Thanks for the quick reply. I can wait... now that I know that's what I was supposed to do (Thanks Zillow for the clear information; this goes for the fact that the $39.95 is PER MONTH) Nothing about that in plain print either. Anyways, thanks again Wetdawgs!