Kicking me OUT!!?

WHY is it that 5, that's FIVE times , I've laboriously completed entering my listing info, only to be KICKED BACK to beginning EACH TIME!!???
  • April 02 2013 - Harlan
  • 0

Perhaps you are exceeding the edit time window.  Zillow (like most internet sites) has an edit window of about 15 minutes.

So, claim your home, set your time, click on edit and work, save, edit, save, edit, save.  when you've made your advertisement to your standards, then click on the "post for sale/rent" button.

That was the situation and your suggestion allowed me to get the info on the website....thank you!
NOW.....if you don't mind: is the Zestimate potentially an impediment for a buyer?  By that, I mean: the property is listed at a reasonable $399K, the Zestimate for this property and all other on the same same street (comparable houses) is $119K.  How can I change the Zestimate on my listing?
ALSO: Is there a shorter route to uploading the pictures to the listing than moving them one-by-one?  Like maybe a "batch" or "collection" button that I've not found?
ONE MORE (promise):  What am I missing to be able to see the listing when I query the site for listings in his town?  I can call up the property if I specify this property, but if I'm trying to mimic a potential buyer getting on to Zillow and providing criteria for properties in this range, it won't come up and doesn't show up on any of the maps.  What have I forgotten or what am I doing incorrectly?
Again, thank you for your assistance!

Had the same issue with another listing site this past week - it ended up that the "update" from MS re: IE 10 (browser I was using) was not yet compatible.  What browser are you using?  Maybe try a different one?  Breathe = in through the nose, out through the mouth:)  Have a great day too!

I'm glad to hear it worked.   I wish Zillow would include a comment about timeouts in their instructions.  Time flies when one is focusing on making it perfect.

There is no way to manually change the Zestimate.  If your edits changed home facts drastically, over the next two months the Zestimate may change slowly.    If you have an appraisal or CMA, put it in the owner estimate section to justify your price.

Pictures - here are their latest instructions.

Sometimes it takes a few hours for a listing to fully populate throughout all the servers so searching works properly.

Profile picture for RealEstateCrew
There are videos at zillow.com/help, they may be able to help you, but you will probably need to contact tech support. 

Thanks for the responses....<heavy sigh>.  My question about posting photos was not so much HOW, as it is how to do it more efficiently.  I have a several photos that I wanted to add to the listing....and it's a very laborious process to upload then put them in a good sequence.  I'll jut spend the time, I don't think there's a more efficient process.

Thanks for taking your time to respond.