Kitchen Updating 2 - updating appliances, granite countertop, backsplash or sink update?

Thanks for the answers to the previous question (I couldn't figure out how to add additional comments to the previous question).  I thought I would add that am not sure how long I will stay in this home but in addition to re-sale value, I was hoping to do the granite/stone countertop updates for my own enjoyment while I'm in the home.  While I realize I will not get a 100% payoff on my investment, I think that these updates will allow the home to sell quicker as someone mentioned.  My floors are hardwood and I am getting them sanded/refinished in a month or so and like the look.

A follow up question re: the appliances, is it very important that they are all the same brand (I plan to update to all stainless)?   Thanks!
  • March 04 2012 - Littleton
  • 0

Profile picture for blub blub blub
It's a matter of choice for most as to whether or not all the appliances are the same brand.

It is more important that they match in color and are the same in quality.