LIsting Keeps showing up after i delete it

I have over 7 listings that I keep deleting from my zillow and they keep showing up on my zillow listing. Several of these properties are not on the market anymore. Clients are getting upset that they keep posting to zillow after we delete them. How can we figure out why do they keep doing this. 45578 Kiowa Ct Fremont, Ca 94539 is one of them. I have deleted this off zillow 10 times and everyday a new one shows up under my name. Please hELP!
  • September 24 2010 - Weibel
  • 0

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi Joe -

If your listing comes back again, please alert me by sending an email through my profile. Kindly do not change the status so I can check what source or feed provider this listing is coming from.

You have to take it off from the listing source/feed that you or your realty firm used. 

For the one that you listed as an example, the source is
iHOUSEWeb Solutions, Inc

You either have to contact them directly or ask your firm's broker or IT person to do it.

Those can be a pain to remove sometimes, good luck!