LOL!! Funny!! I had an offer on this house at $330K when it was at $490K

How funny!! This is a nasty nasty nasty house! Your lungs will bleed with you step into this house.

When it was listed at $490K, I had a contractor step in this house that was looking for investment properties. When I open the door, it almost blew me into the street!

He loved the Cat Urine Smell. He said that was the smell of money!

On the MLS it says just add carpet and paint and you have a great house; failed to mention to bring in truck loads of cement to replace the foundation and drywalls and plywood.

According to my client, there is a machine that shoots ballbearings onto the floor to remove about an eigth to quarter inch of cement from the foundation to attempt to remove the urine soaked portion of the cement, still no bet that you will get it all. Then you have to cover it with an expensive epoxy... and after all this, it still may come back.

Wow!! They should have jumped on it! I asked the agent at the time if the bank knew about its condition and she said yes.

My client was all cash, no bank will knowingly loan on this house!  

The bank is going to take a big hit on this home... Bigger than what they already have. If the agent would have sold it, or at least presented my offer and explaned as to why it was so low at the time, it would have been sold. Glad my client didn't buy it, they would be deep in the hole now after making all the repairs.

Oh well... To each his own...

Nathan, thanks, you took the words right out of....well you know, me too, I'm not sure of the point of this post, is it a question? is it a bragging right? what the fa?

Bob, What did you hope to achieve with this post?