Profile picture for JorgeMiguelRicardez

LTV 151% I qualify for harp, I have excellent credit but can't find someone to refinance

I live in Florida I have LTV of 151% quicken said I qualify for the harp 2.0 but my LTV is too high. Does anyone know of anyone that will refinance?
  • July 09 2012 - Coconut Creek
  • 0

Profile picture for mymortgagebrokerjoe
i have several lenders that will go to an ltv that high, all of which have really great rates too! i just closed a loan at 165% ltv on a 30 year fxd with a rate of 4% and an adjusted origination fee of .5% (half a point). btw, quicken wholesale tops out at 125% ltv. i only lend in florida and specialize in harp refi's.