Profile picture for Alex Pryiomka

Land/Building lot agents

I am considering to build a house in near future, so I am looking for experienced agent (broker) to buy a building lot on Eastside. I am really interested in Land agent, who is familiar with all the aspects of buying selling building lots, not just a Real Estate agent. Please, do not suggest listings on Zillow, I have seen all of them, it would be nice to get exposure to the lots that are not listed.

• June 01 2012 - Seattle
  • 0

If you feel like you have exhausted Zillow, it also means you have exhausted the MLS *active* listings. Lots that were listed in the past year on the MLS but are now are expired listings due to seller's fatigue/frustration would be the first ones I would consider with you. I have another client who was seeking a north Seattle lot or "tear down" with a view. There were approximately eight actively listed lots that fit my client's criteria, but about 40 which had been for sale in the previous year. It's a matter of contacting a large list of owners and seeing who is still interested in selling.

There are currently around 110 vacant land active listings on the Eastside, but 84 listings for vacant land which expired in the last year. These listings range from $68k to $3.9m.

If you would like to tell me the specific criteria you require, I can do some more targeted research for you.