Land contract that has two properties on the same contract.

I purchase two properties on one land contract( two different address). One property has the house and the other is the empty lot next to me. Is there anyway I can obtain a mortgage on the lot next to me and the house? I been here for about 2 years now.
  • September 16 2012 - Madison Heights

there should be 2 seperate legal descriptions and 2 county tax numbers.  If so then yes.  If not you can contact your county to find out how to split them out.
best of luck

I tried quicken loans and they told me that they would only refinance the property that has the home on it. Or i would have to find a company that would refinance the both properties cause they don't work with vacant lots. Any suggestions?

or i would some how have to have the contract split. I did contact the county to see if I could combined the two properties in to one tax id and address. I am still waiting on the sellers response to see if that could happen .