Lead Generation made EASY!!!

After spending some time working with The Proctor Coaching Program, it's evident to me how many agents spend money on Lead Generation that is a complete waste. I feel bad for these agents when i see their ads either online through PPC or in print...I cant understand why an agent would put an ad online or in the paper and direct it to their home page on their website...That is the fastest way to get a visitor to bounce. If you need help with Lead Generation post your questions and maybe i can make your lead generation efforts a lot easier.

August 31 2012 - North Scottsdale

[Promotion and website removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy.]

Profile picture for zuser20140326143828468
Hi Jay and Michelle,

Hope you're doing well. I would love some free advice!

I followed another one of your posts where you discussed splitting your AdWords campaign with a mortgage broker, I thought that was very smart. I'm studying to be an agent in CA and trying to learn as much as possible. Do you have any suggestions/examples of what makes a good ad and what makes a bad ad on PPC? Are you using Google, Facebook or other sites? I agree with you 100% that the landing page should be tailored to the ad to increase conversion... that seems like a no-brainer, but I bet a lot of people don't do the legwork to set it up. Are there any other Lead Generation tips you have for print?

May 08

Lead Generation made EASY!!!
Latest reply by zuser20140326143828468
May 08 | 2 answers
  • Posted by Jay & Michelle Macklin
  • In Agents

1. 17460 N 94th Pl, Scottsdale, AZ Home For Sale
    17460 N 94th Pl, Scottsdale, AZ 85255

2. 24626 N 108th Way, Scottsdale, AZ Home For Sale
    24626 N 108th Way, Scottsdale, AZ 85255

3. 23926 N 72nd Pl, Scottsdale, AZ Home For Sale
    23926 N 72nd Pl, Scottsdale, AZ 85255