Profile picture for DavidKrzyz

Lease Purchase how do I search for listings?

• May 15 2012 - Tucson
  • 0

Jim
Not sure what the market is like there in IN, but a lease is hard to find here in Tucson.  Most sellers looking to sell, need to sell for some reason, not lease.  Also, you would not want to even try to lease a short sale or REO, which many properties are here in Tucson.  
If it were me, my home and my family, I would work on getting a loan.  Talk with a local lender, see where you stand and what you can do to obtain financing, work on it while saving for money down.   We can search MLS for lease, but not sure it will be in the buyers best interest.

Profile picture for JimTrueblood
The best thing to do is put some leg work in yourself.  Go through the homes for sale you may have interst in and contact each one to see if they would consider a lease purchase.  It is better to look at homes listed for sale than for lease if you are looking for a lease with option to purchase.

Profile picture for MiamiCondosandHomes

There are few designations of this type on real estate websites. We recomend you contact a real estate agent and have them search for rentals and for sale properties on the mls and in turn contact the listing agent for these possibilities. Good Luck!

Lease are hard to find on Zillow, or Seller Carry Back financing, which may work for you as well.  I would strongly urge you to find a local Realtor.  They can help you search by whatever criteria you are looking for, we can search all of MLS. 

Please click on my link to see what type of agent I am, 35 past clients took the time to write review(s) and if you are interested, give me a call or email me.  Best of luck.

Spirit

Lease purchase is a very rare category.While I've occasionally seen it in the comment section on Zillow, I suspect it would be better to talk with an agent about possibilities.