Profile picture for buyer1111

Lender that can lend for an LLC

I am looking to buy an investment property and close it through my LLC - so I need a mortgage qualified through my company. I am aware that some lenders allow you to quit claim and transfer to LLC after close but I would like to avoid this. Is anyone aware of any residential lenders that would allow this?
  • February 08 2011 - The Loop
  • 0

[Deleted for self promotion]

I do have a product available where you can close in the LLC.  However you or your clients would need to be open to ARM products as they don't have any Fixed products.  Please email or call me with any questions.

Profile picture for Matt Laricy
I have one that does, I would be happy to send their information to you.

We  have them. There out there. You just need to contact local and regional banks and credit unions.

Happy funding, Rudi