Let set up a time to view...

I don't think I got your response emailed to me perhaps because we had responded too many times on Zillow.....so I erased the previous, and hope you recieve this one. Let's schedule a time to meet...The best way to contact me is by cell 415.317.3029.

Henri

Pacific Union
Presidio Office
  • Question refers to 445 Francisco St # F204, San Francisco, CA 94133
  • 0

Profile picture for sfheckel
Henri - I haven't forgotten about you at all! I will get back to you timing-wise. thanks, Sharon

ok, thanks for letting me know

Profile picture for sfheckel
henri - i'll be in touch. I've been really swamped the last couple of weeks.

Profile picture for sfheckel
Hi, Henri - I may be able to get together late monring or early afternoon at the condo next Thursday the 14th.

Hi Sharon,

That's fine. I'll contact you in two weeks, and schedule from there.

Regards,

Henri

Profile picture for sfheckel
Henri: I am out of town most of this week and next. I would like to meet, but will probably need to be in a couple of weeks.

My partner and I would be grateful for the opportunity to 1) Meet you and view your unit. 2) Present to you how we can get you top dollar value for your unit. Closing prior to December is acheivable with the right pricing strategy and marketing techniques which we would discuss when we meet. All commissions are negotiable. How does Monday evening sound?

Regards,

Henri Revel

Pacific Union
Presidio Office
415.317.3029

Profile picture for sfheckel
We would consider it - it depends upon a couple of things - would want to close prior to December and would want to look at the real estate ommission. This unit is good and would sell itself rather easily, so I'm not interested in paying the full 6% commission. This unit is in the Francisco street building - the original landmark building - at 445 Francisco (even though the official address was incorrectly classified as 530 Chestnut). Thank you, Sharon