Limit search results to homes on Zillow > X days

I'm trying to limit my search results to only homes on Zillow for more than X days. Although your "more filters" advertises this feature, it seems to be broken, as my search results always include results that are less than X days (where X is any integer I choose). Any suggestions?
  • May 19 2012 - Portland

This does not seem to be working.  None of the sort options, price etc. seem to truely pay attention to the upper limits.  Sorting does not seem to sort. Certainly not by price.

One can click on "days on Zillow" at  the top of list of search results and get the list re-sorted.   Therefore, while it still means there will be a lot of fresh listings,  scrolling to the bottom of the list will get you what you want.