Listing Description

Is their anyway to fix an inaccurate house description.  My home is a 3 bedroom with a family room that is open with no door and no closet, but the listing when searched says 4 bedroom.  This is causing a problem with the bank I am trying to get a loan through for a bigger home because they are confused why I am claiming I need a bigger home but going from a 4 bedroom to a 4 bedroom.  They are being picky with all the people getting bigger homes and letting the smaller one go.  Can I fix this or am I out of luck.  Thanks
  • April 17 2012 - Woodville

Yes, you can fix this (if your house is not on the market).

Open the home details page, claim  your home by hovering cursor over "edit" and chose "claim your home".   Once you've done so, then the "edit facts" options in the edit drop down list will allow you to change the bedroom number.