Profile picture for cubavila

Listing history

I need to know how I delete all previous listing for sale in my house I will like to show aactual sales like sold 1997 $183, 000. The reason last time i paid you to advertise the house i ended the contract before expire, every day a different realtor claim the house for sale. I send and email for each and you take care of that, but is still showing aall this realtors in history, i think this looks bad for me because it look like I used many realtors in a short period of time. Thanks
  • October 16 2012 - Brickell
  • 0

Profile picture for Faye
  • FayeZillow
Hi Jose -

May I know which listing dates are incorrect?

Faye

Profile picture for cubavila
dates: 3-28-2012 2-09-2012  11-09-2011

My questions is if i can erase all previous posting for sale they are as old
as the year 2006 this is afecting me because buyer see al other lower for
sale because the market change all the time. thanks