Listing in Broken Arrow but can only be found if I put Wagoner County any thoughts?

I have a listing in Broken Arrow put am only able to locate if I put in Wagoner County. Can someone please tell me why this is. The address is 2458 S. 289th E. Ave - BA-OK 74014.

Thank You
  • April 19 2010 - Broken Arrow
  • 0

Everything east of 193rd E. Ave. for Tulsa or 23rd St. in Broken Arrow which some people call county line because it is the dividing line between Tulsa Co.to the west and Wagoner Co to the east. Also property taxes are a little lower on the Wagoner Co. side. Hope this helps.

John Cantero
918-313-0408
918-451-SOLD