Listing not found.

I have a listing at 4050 Glencoe Avenue, #409. It has been on the market for a couple months. Why can't I find it on Zillow? Do I need to do anything for it to be uploaded to this site?
  • January 19 2010 - Del Rey
  • 0

Stephanie gave you good advice.  There are many services that syndicate listings.  Are you saying that you think you use one and it isn't working? 

Also, you could see if your MLS uses ListHub or Point2 to syndicate.  You have to 'opt in' to those services.

Hi Wheeler,
I created my profile  a few months ago, but didn't realize listings aren't linked. Go to www.postlets.com to create an ad for your listings and they will automatically be added to several sites....zillow, trulia, hotpads, etc.

I believe you can manually enter each one, but who wants to do that? :) If you create one ad on a site like postlets, your listing will be sent to numerous sites at the click of a button. Note: it can take 24-72 hours for them to appear.