Profile picture for kenrk

Listing under contract

My house at 608 rosa court, palm beach gardens,fl 33410 is listed with you.  Since it is under contract.should it be changed to a pending sale?
[email removed]
  • February 20 2012 - Palm Beach Gardens
  • 0

Profile picture for kenrk
I didn't list the property through an agent.  I listed it directly through Zillow.  Your response is inappropriate.  Please provide a better answer.  If I can't get the listing turned off, then Zillow will be listing a house thatn is no longer for sale and it won't be my fault.
Ken Kutcel

Ken,

Congratulations on the quick sale of your home. As of this moment the property at 608 Rosa Court is active as a new listing on our Multiple Listing Service so you should contact your agent and have them change it to either contingent or pending depending on the terms of the contract.

Again congratulations on the quick sale and best of luck with the upcoming closing!