Listing

Hi, You have a listing for 2695 Biggar Ct in Palm Harbor, FL with MLS number o4970070. This is not an active MLS number in the Pinellas County MLS system.
Could you please let me know the listing agent's phone number and name, so I can contact him or her. I am an agent and have someone interested in the property.
Thank you,
ETK
  • December 09 2010 - Palm Harbor
  • 0

• Ice L.Zillow
You are most welcome, ETK.

Thank you Skip and thank you Ice L. for your help; I really appreciate it.
I guess I will be more often on Zillow now. I have to figure everything out. :-)
Have a great weekend,
ETK

ETK,
If this comes about again, all you have to do is type in the address in the search box (top right hand corner of your web browser) and the information will usually show.  I had to remove the www. in front of the web address so I could post this reply

This is a bank owned property offered by:

Listed with FIRST SERVICE REALTY, INC

Grought to you by Julia and the Tampa4U Team Tampa4U.com Realty

Telephone number 813-671-6657

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi ETK -

Here is the link to the listing. If you scroll to the bottom of the page, you will see the agent's contact information. Click on the agent's name to leave an offline message. You may also alert the agent of the status of this listing.