Profile picture for marysonatore

Loan for investment condo which I own outright, in RI.

I own 2 units of a 2 unit condominium "complex" in RI.  I have a mortgage 30 year fixed on one unit and own the 2nd unit paid cash.  I would like a loan of 50,000 to do exterior repairs, but have had not been successful due to the fact that I live out of state.  Both units are rented and bring in about 22,000 per year plus my annual salary is 95,000 per year.  Any suggestions?
  • May 09 2011 - Elmwood
  • 0

Profile picture for marysonatore
Thanks I will look into a construction loan.

It's a construction loan for an investment property; so long as your LTV is below, say, 70% you should be fine. Presumably the $50K investment will generate additional equity in the properties.