Profile picture for 3072bennett

Local Mortgage Broker

I am looking to work with a mortgage broker to see if i qualify for a home. I recently paid all my retail credit cards down less then 30%. I have never been late on any of my loans and i just want to know what can i do to get the ball rolling with my credit and the home buying process..

Thanks for reading my question and i will appreciate any advice!
  • August 06 2013 - Florham Park

If you want to work with a local broker (or lender), you can go to the top of the page and click on "Find a Pro" and search in your area.
 Many of us on this site are licensed in all states and would be more than happy to work with you.