Profile picture for betyrodgal

Location?

I am looking for a house at walking distance to train and town to commute daily to NYC, +or- 600,000. Could be millburn, south orange or maplewood How can I know what's the best and nicest area to buy ?are they new houses in the market? Thank you
  • October 03 2013 - US
  • 0

I recommend you get with a Keller Williams Agent's website.  Keller Williams top agents pay a for a service called Market Leader.  This will give you all the information you are looking for.  I net work with agents all over the country, and many different brokerages (only the top 1%). I would be happy in helping find a good agent out there.  As with any industry, you don't want to find a doctor at random, you really don't want to pick an agent at random.  That could be financially risky. 

Please let me know if you would like to get some professional assistance who will work on your terms.
 -sally knopp

This is why you employ the talents of a competent Realtor that is familiar with the market you are interested in. They will have all the answers or access to the knowledge you desire.