Look for lenders to refinance through HARP 2.0 with CLTV @ 135% in Virginia

I've been put through the ringer the last few weeks looking for a lender to work with me on a Harp 2.0 refinance.  I have been hung up and shut out due to two issues from separate companies. I have an 80/20 loan with a CLTV of 135.  Obviously I am only looking to refi the 80 which is at an LTV of 108.  I am not with my original servicer (the originator of the loan) but who is, and as previously stated the CLTV is >125. These are the two issues that are restricting me.  Any trusted lenders out there who will work with me?  Any suggestions would be excellent.
  • June 29 2012 - Winchester
  • 0

My group is licensed in VA and would be more than happy to look at your situation, you can contact me through my profile to discuss further.

I would call a lender at Integrity Home Mortgage. They are reputable and I am sure they can help you!  Best of luck! Janice

I know a guy who is licensed in virginia and can do HARP loans with an unlimited LTV/CLTV.   Please contact me if you need a referral. We're not allowed to post that kind of info in our responses here.