Look for website that have information of best Agent and/or broker that sell Millions dollars homes

I would like to list my home for sale & want to know the Agent/Broker specialized in Million dollars home. [I see a listing in Luxury Home magazine in Northern Virginia, Wash DC & Maryland but do not which one is amongst the best representative that can show & sell.
 It cost 1M+ to built in 2007, on a 3/4 Acre land that valued at $0.5M

• February 25 2012 - Vienna
  • 0

[promotion deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]