Profile picture for Julie.Thom

Looking For A General Contractors? I will certainly recommend California Construction Center!

When my husband and I learned that we were getting full siding and roof replacement due to hail damage, we really didn't know who to turn to and promptly put the whole thing on the back burner (for a year). As I was going through a local companies, I found a coupon for California Construction Center so I decided to give them a call. 
My call to the other company was answered by a machine. My call to California Construction Center was answered by a very knowledgeable lady that knew a lot about California Construction Center, their field supervisors and their products. She was pleasent and pleasant. 
I was called a few weeks later to schedule the work and the following week all the material and work teams arrived right on schedule and ready to work. 
Our roof was done in one day:) The siding team in spite of rain conditions and scorching heat were wonderful and worked very careful around my extensive perenial gardens that surround our home. 
Eli was the site lead and very helpful, informative, trustworthy and easy to work with. The worksite was cleaned up and items secured every evening and when the job was complete, the siding team combed the yard for nails and other debris. 
California Construction Center were very easy to work with and we understood everything right from the start.
I will certainly recommend California Construction Center to friends and neighbors. Julie and Andrew 
  • January 15 2010 - Los Angeles
  • 0