Profile picture for OOTBuyer

Looking at possibly buying a lot in Lake Nona. How much on average has the RE market come down here?

How much on average has the Real Estate market fallen in these upsacle private communities? Info is really hard to find on them?
  • September 02 2009 - Lake Nona Estates

Profile picture for Mark LeMenager
The average price per square foot in the villages that make up Lake Nona (but excluding the Country Club) has fallen from $169 to $108.

There are so few sales in the Country Club that it's hard to draw any conclusion.

I track this info on my site, but Zillow does not allow links.  Click on my picture and go to my Zillow info for a link to my site.

Good Luck,
Mark LeMenager
LakeNonaHomeBuyer

OOT Buyer,

Are you working with a Realtor? The information you request will be based not only the City as a whole, also the section of the City you are focused on, after all Real Estate is not only regional but local. A good Agent should be able to supply you with all the information you need directly to your email.

Broker Dave