Looking for Conventional Loan.

My Credit score is 689,659,640. Which makes my Middle score 660. i'm looking for Conventional Loan. we are trying to buy a condo which is listed at 50k we are looking to put down the 5 percent. i was approved for FHA loan but the condo is not FHA approved so i have to go towards conventional loan. If somebody can help ?
  • September 03 2013 - Bedford
  • 0

Best Answer

Profile picture for Furlong Team
660 is generally the lowest mid-FICO that many lenders accept for conventional financing, so you are right on the edge.  5% down on a condo works as long as the score is there.

Do u know any lenders I can contact for that ? Or do you accept 660 credit too ? If so can I contact you ?