Looking for Down Payment Assistance? Not sure the Seller can pay your closing costs?

If you are a buyer and you are wondering how to pay the closing costs if the seller refuses to pay all or any of them or if you are wishing you didn't have to use so much of your savings to put towards your down payment, there are assistance programs, especially for first time buyers. There are also 100% financing options that can work in your favor for first time buyers to buyers looking to upgrade or convert to smaller spaces.  There are federal, state, and local programs out there to assist with these items.  Don't let free money go to waste!  Contact me today for more info!
  • March 02 2011 - Florence
  • 0

• Spam, advertising, or self-promotional content is not allowed in Zillow Advice. This includes, but is not limited to, any contact information such as phone numbers, email addresses, or website URLs

Thanks for advising me of this.  I did not post this realizing this information.  I am trying to remove the post, but I don't see an option for this.  Do you know how I can have these removed or who to contact.

Thanks.

I've emailed zillow asking them to remove the posts.  Thanks again for sending me the Good Neighbor Policy.

Sincerely,

Monica White