Looking for More Blog Topics?

If you are like me, you are always looking for new topics to blog about.

Here is one of my current favorites:

Chase's Calendar of Events
Since 1957, the best single reference source for calendar dates and observations throughout the year. National Barbeque Month and National Bike Month are just two of the more than 50 events listed for May.   
http://www.mhprofessional.com/templates/chases/special-months.php#may

Extra Tip: Visit the websites of associations and organizations that you follow at least once a week and review the content of the site for ideas for articles.  For example, one of my assessment associations is having a national conference in August and is asking for presentation proposals. The conference committee has taken the time to list "suggested topics" of interest to their members. These conference presentation topics are also prime topics for articles, although some broad topics may need to the narrowed in focus.
  • May 02 2013 - Portland
  • 0

Great idea! I run a Mortgage Blog so that is fantastic information to have on hand.

-Brian Stone