Looking for a 90% LTV fixed Equity Loan with a 735 credit score. Does anyone have any ideas?

• October 01 2013 - US
  • 0

What I described in my earlier post is what we can do at Bank of the West. Special rates in October.

Try Wells or US Bank.

It sounds like you want to get a 2nd loan so that the total combined LTV is 90%, and as a refinance to get cash.  Yes, you can get a fixed rate.  Typically they are fixed, fully amortized for 10 or 15 years.  And you should not have to pay any costs or fees.  The critical items are:  the value of your home, the amount of the 1st and the amount of 2nd you want.  This is because lenders limit loans over 90% to certain property values such as up to $1,250,000.  And to go over 80% it will have to be your primary residence.

I work for a direct lender and have the ability to offer clients an 80/10/10 in the states of CT, NY & NJ with a credit score of 700+.  NO PMI!

If you have any other questions feel free to contact me anytime!

If you haven't found a solution to this yet, feel free to email me the following and I will see if I can help.

What state are you located in?  
Will this be on your primary residence?
How does your credit look?
What is your desired loan amount?

Nathan