Profile picture for desdesdes

Looking for a FHA or USDA

I need to find a lender in Kansas I know my experian is a 659 and my transunion is a 639
  • April 05 2010 - Marysville
  • 0

The credit score is not an issue for FHA. Bovernment  Funds forr USDA are limited. You can place an application but more than likely would have to wait until there are more funds available.

As the others say - the best way to compare rates and fees is to post a rate quote request on Zillow.

as long as you have a middle score of 640. I can help. We lend in all 50 states.

Justin

JD PRICE. 9136511301  www.jdprice.com - he does USDA

Congrats on getting your credit score up!  I think the last time you posted your middle score was around 580, so that's a nice jump :-)

If you go to the marketplace and submit a loan request, you should receive quotes for an FHA loan now.

USDA is not an option at this time as the others below explained.

Try Sandra Eckert 816.347.7019

I agree with DaveAndersson. Post here on Zillow. Also USDA has run out of money. I know of only one lender who may do it but I don't think they will be accepting loans too much longer.

Profile picture for DaveAndersson
Post a loan request on the mortgage marketplace here on Zillow. You will receive quotes from lenders that lend in KS. USDA may be tough to get as the allocated funds for this program for 2010 are set to run out very soon.