Profile picture for Sweet Collections

Looking for a Lender Help

Looking for a Lender for Out of state property, but cant find one that allow non Owner Occupied. A lot of them I talk to have a minim loan also, which I'm looking for is a bit low. Around 30k to 70k
  • November 30 2012 - Vienna
  • 0

Often times credit unions are better for those lower loan amounts. I would recommend contacting your local credit union.

You may want to specify, which state you are looking to buy, as the Loan Officers are restricted to the states they hold their license.  I'm sure you'll be able to find somebody, whom can better assist you with your financing once you let them know where you're buying.