Looking for a Residential Real Estate Investor

I am a renter in a wonderful home - but the owners are dead set on selling it.  I'm looking for a Real Estate Investor who is in the market for another home in the 80127 zip code.  I would want to stay on as the renter with the current lease agreement.  Any help would be great!
  • August 13 2012 - Littleton
  • 0

I'm unable to purchase it myself.  I need a Real Estate Investor looking for another rental property - and who would allow me to stay on as their renter. 

Does anyone know of anyone looking for a rental investment property?

Your lease will stay with the property.  Have you considered buying it yourself?