Looking for a San Clemente CA Real Estate Specialist

Ocassionally we come across folks and friends who are interested in either buying or selling in certain areas where we do not work out of. We'd like to be able to refer them to other real estate professionals who specialize in and are passionate in their area of choice.

One comes to mind who may be looking to buy in San Clemente, CA. Please reply and share with us areas that you cover in San Clemente and if you are accepting referrals from other agents? Thank you.
  • October 17 2012 - San Clemente
  • 0

Hi Jean & Ken,
    I am a San Clemente mortgage broker and resident.  I have a few trusted San Clemente agents that I trust enough to send my own family members to.  Please see my profile for my contact info and I'd be happy to help any way I can.

Yes I work in all areas of San Clemente, Dana Point, Laguna Niguel, Aliso Viejo and Laguna Beach. I have been an agent for 14 years and grew up in this area. Please check my profile and my reviews, you will see how happy my clients are with my service. Yes I love referrals! Thank You

1)Your listed contact email  . is wrong email address.
2) My home is 17037 Boulder Dr. 49168, My purchase price at new in 2005 was $380,000. We added big deck and lanscrape, last Jan and July when we did the refinance and got evaluation as $320,000. But this year your Zillow give it sales value as 230,000 and rent as $1500.Why? This year should go up not go down. why it went down so much? Please correct it.