Profile picture for vishgoel

Looking for a buyers agent in bergen county NJ

looking for someone who is willing to offer some advice about the area and share some commission from a 700K-900K range home I am looking to buy in the next month or so.
  • February 14 2013 - Ramsey

Hello. As an Accredited Buyer Representative who wants to listen to your needs and help you find your dream home, as I have done for many successful buyers, please call me. Also avoid Ramsey Country Club if you aren't in the mood for paying dues.

Hello, We are a husband and wife team in the Keller Williams Village Square Realty group. We would be happy to assist you in your search for a home in the Bergen County areas that you are looking in. We are experts in Bergen County and have highly successful for over 15 years in the business. Please contact us for any information that we can assist you with. Bob and Lisa Hammerstein

I would be happy to refer some realtors that I have worked with in the area.  Please contact me through my profile.

I would highly recommend Phyllis Calianese of Keller Williams Village Square in Ridgewood. If I weren't an agent myself, I'd use her. She has years of experience and was just named a 2012 Five Star Real Estate Agent by NJ Monthly magazine. You won't be sorry.

You can reach her at (201) 446-3870.

Good luck to you!