Profile picture for kbmcmillan

Looking for a contact number for owner/agent of past listed property.

Hi, I found a great house for rent, but was too slow to catch it before it was unlisted.  I'd like to contact the owner or listing agent to make sure it has been rented and see if I would still have a chance to view it.  I can't figure out how to contact them.  Can I get that information from zillow?  The address is 12817 Mill Brook Court, Woodbridge, VA 22192.  Thanks!

• May 30 2012 - Woodbridge

This property was not for rent anytime this year with a real estate company.  Are you sure you have the right address?  If you are in need of assistance in finding a rental property, [contact information deleted by Zillow moderator.  Please see our good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]