Profile picture for MrSaul

Looking for a listing agent.

Hello Everyone, I currently live in the Morada area of Stockton (95212), and am looking to list my house as soon as possible. I would like to move to Sacramento by Feb 1, 2014, but I really don't feel like dealing with tenants. Currently, I have roommates whom I charge rent and dealing with them is enough of a headache. I would like to start meeting with listing agents on Sunday, November 17th between 5pm-8pm. Please email me at saul_manzo1904@yahoo.com, if you are interested in meeting. I am looking for someone who is experienced and will zealously fight for top dollar and hopefully complete the selling process within 90 days. Is anyone up for the challenge? Email me. Thank you, Saul Manzo
  • November 16 2013 - Stockton
  • 0

I guess you've already sold your home, since I can't find it by your name in the tax records. 
  • January 27