Profile picture for LyndaAM

Looking for a partner for REI in my LLC. Any one interested?

I have trashed my personal credit trying to start a business without doing the "Homework".  I have a business lawyer ready to draw up the correct paper work for any one interested. Am looking into all aspects of investing, wholesaling, short sales, multi-family, foreclosures. Am looking into hard money but I need 20% of my own money to get started. Help! Thank you in advance. Lynda
  • December 19 2008 - Baltimore
  • 0

Profile picture for Mr Caveat
lol, you put homework in quotes ^_)^ i didn't do my "homework".

"Am looking into hard money, but I need 20% of my own money to get started."

Since you are looking at "hard money", I have to assume that you don't have enough/any money of your own to put into this (since you hammered your credit on your failed attempt/s).

So...

Does "20% of my own money" really mean "your own money", or is the hard money requiring you to bring 20% to the table...and you're looking for someone dumb enough to give it to you for an equity position in this fine business venture/opportunity?

Yikes.

i know some nice nigerians that might help!

Profile picture for KevinJR
Quite an appealing pitch, LyndaAM.  I know there are a lot of people out there with money to burn, just looking to find a business partner that admits to being both 1) unprepared, and 2) having a history of not performing on their obligations.  

It is good that you have included this info in your appeal!  You are a natural businessperson and fundraiser.  I wish you luck!