Profile picture for WindyCT

Looking for a relaible agent/broker in Chicago suburs (Oakbrook, Naperville areas).

My wife and I are looking for a reliable agent or broker to show us some very good Family homes/Townhomes in the neighborhoods of Oakbrook,IL and Naperville, IL.

In the last one week, I have contacted three of my friends (who owns two homes each in these areas) to refer me to a good realtor but to my surprise, none of them recommended the realtor they used to buy their properties few years ago. If I search online sure I can find 100's of agents but I need some referrals from the end user like 'you' who are satisfied with someones work. If you think someone be recommended, please help us.

Also, if you know any agents with strong experience in "short sales", please refer them too.

Thanks.
JD
  • November 08 2009 - Naperville
  • 0

Did you end up finding a good Realtor or buying a home?

I'm Alex Saenger, broker in Potomac, Maryland just outside of Washington, DC. My brokerage is a member of The Leading Real Estate Companies of the World. This network of local brokers nationwide has members from only the best brands in each city. If you are looking for a top agent that will work well with you, please let me help you through my network.

In addition, I own a virtual tour business (BakerB Solutions - www.bakerb.com) that is part of a network of over 1,500 dealers in 27 countries. Our services are used by top agents in each local market area. Through this network I am able to isolate who are the top agents in a given market by contacting the local virtual tour provider directly. In fact last week I did this for a friend in Denver Colorado and he was pleased to interview 2 agents I was able to recommend through this process.

By combining these sources, I am able to find you exactly what you are looking for. If this is something I can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact me directly with your details at: alex@alexsaenger.com. Thanks so much for your time. And regardless of which way you go, I wish you great success with your home search. It is a GREAT time to buy!

Alex

When an agent says "i know of an agent" you can rest assured he/she is going to get a referral check for sending you to someone. I could do it too, I can call a few agents picked at random, and get an agreement for them to pay me for sending you to them.

IGNORE anyone on zillow who either:
1. wants to refer you to an agent. or
2. begs for your business. Soliciting is against the zillow good neighbor policy, putting your email or phone number in a post is against the policy.

Do you want an agent who can't even abide by simple rules?

flagging your postst to get links deleted with an embarrassing [deleted by moderator for violating rules] comment on them. READ the policy, and abide by it.

I know of more than one real estate agent that you would be very pleased to work with in those areas.  They have been in the real estate business for many years, and know the market as well as short sales, and distressed properties.

Please contact me, if you would like their contact information.

(I am a Realtor, but not licensed in Illinois)

judy@soldbuyjudy@comcast.net

Hi JD-

My name is Laura and I am an agent with Baird & Warner in Downers Grove and I am also a resident of Oak Brook.  I've been servicing buyers & sellers in the area since 1996. 

Below is a link to my website with testimonials from current & past clients. 
http://www.bairdwarner.com/agent-office/agent-testimonials.cfm?guiassociateid=92085db7-0d39-44af-870f-47f20c7d061d

If I can be of any help feel free to give me a call or send me an email.