Looking for a rental for our family! (continuation)

We have 2 dogs, a shihtzu (Sukie) and an American Pit Bull (Kai). Kai has been to Canine Good Citizen coursed and passed this course with flying colors and has a certification from the American Kennel Club. She is well mannered and have had her since she was 3 months and have had not one issue. Sukie is housebroken, and is 11 ½ years old, and have had her since she was 6 weeks old. We take time with our animals and help them lead a balanced and socialized life. I think this shows in their demeanor and behavior. 
My husband and I both work and have secure positions with the companies that we are with. I am a Human Resource Professional for a Non-Profit here in Tucson, and he is a Maintenance Technician for an HVAC company. He has been in his position for 2 months, and he voluntarily left his previous position. He has been in the same field for over 6 years. 
I have been employed with my employer for 7 months and also voluntarily left my employer (held a Human Resource position for 5 years) for a better opportunity with my current employer. I have been in the same field for over 10 years. 
If you have a home, that you feel would suit our family, please send an email and I will get back to you ASAP.
Thanks for reading this! Have a great day! 

November 27 2012 - Tucson

Thanks everyone, Karl, I looked up the name american staffordshire terrier  and Kai is an American Pit Bull Terrier. She looks nothing like the american staffordshire terrier, the bully breed. BOTH are beautiful dogs. I was completely excited for a moment thinking that I may be able to camouflage the breed and still be being honest, which is my goal :( 

As a dog owner, I know the difficulties of renting with dogs.  You've done the right thing to get the CGC.      Many insurance companies discriminate against breeds, therefore, many landlords may find that they cannot rent to pitbulls/American Staff/Rotties (yes, the insurance companies do specify Staffies on their lists) and several other breeds.   Therefore, as you are looking you can acknowledge this liability and mention that you will obtain the liability insurance for the dog yourself.  (Make sure you've found a source.)

The last two times we've purchased insurance as landlords, we've had long discussions about this with the insurance company.   When I interview potential tenants, I wish to meet their dogs before giving the go ahead for a pet.  Due to my insurance company's restrictions, I must discriminate or lose all coverage.

Property managers that are in your city would be a great place to start.  Good luck!

I would use the dogs actual breed = american staffordshire terrier 

Thank you so much for your reply. I have been in touch with a couple of local management companies and truthfully, have been a bit disheartened with the breed discrimination. Since our move is a ways out, I am hoping to find an understanding private renter. BUT, if it comes down to it, I will go the alternative route.

Thanks again! I appreciate the response.

I would recommend you contact a local Rproperty management company in terms of finding a rental, you can try googling it or I have heard good things about Apartment Locators. They dont "just" rent apartments but SFR (Single Family Residence) too. There are a lot of rentals out there because so many investors have been buying Tucson Real Estate and now renting them out.