Looking for a sponsoring broker to hang my license and also have mls access

Hello all, I will be sitting for State and National Exam in a couple of weeks.  I'm not looking to be an active seller, however, I want to be able to sell to friends and families and colleagues.  I need access to MLS, but I don't plan to be active outside of some personal investments and few sales/listings.  Are there any firms there that will charge a reasonable monthly desk fee? Additionally, what is reasonable in the Wake County area?
  • March 04 2014 - Raleigh
  • 0

I would suggest you take a look at Keller Williams, the training is incredible . Call me or email me, I would be happy to talk with you about it.