Looking for an FHA Lender

I have been having issues with lenders assisting me based on my credit. So far I have repaired it quite well, yet need to find a lender who is able to be informative and possibly run a rapid re-score to get my credit to 620-660 range as it was recently estimated to go up to.
  • March 10 2012 - Houston
  • 0

Trent
Do you have the documentation to get the items updated/removed?

Rapid rescore is basically a dispute process.... so instead of waiting 30 - 45 days.... the lender can get it done in 3 - 5 days.

What gives you reason it will go up? Have you paid down some revolving debt?

I do rapid rescores all of the time. Let me know what questions I can answer.