Profile picture for gramstired

Looking for an FHA lender on the easternshore of Virginia

I am looking for an FHA mortgage lender on the easternshore of Virginia.  I have checked a few online but they only do 100,000 loans I am looking for about 70,000.Any help would be great .
  • November 17 2009 - Onancock
  • 0

I just happen to get on Zillow looking for a home for one of my clients when i saw your message out of the corner of my eye. I am a lender on the Eastern Shore and was raised in Onancock. I do FHA loans and do them under $100,000. If you have not found anyone to help you yet, please

[content removed by Zillow due to spam, please refer to Good Neighbor Policy for details]

If you have already found someone to assist you with your loan, feel free to contact me and I will be happy to check your paperwork and make sure there are no unnecessary fees you are being charged-sort of a second opinion. I will be happy to do this for you at no charge.
Sincerely,
Eric Fairhurst

I am certain gramstired is correct. There are plenty of loan officers that would appreciate your business. There's confort in working wiht someone you can meet with but don't completely rule out someone who is not in your area simply becasue there not in your area. Interview many and choose the loan officer that you find trust, connection, and rapport with.

hi gramstired, just post a zillow loan request here on zillow, I am sure you will get many qualified lenders vying for your loan business. Good luck, Jim.